[Vision2020] Election Fraud

KRFP krfp at radiofreemoscow.org
Mon Oct 13 09:08:37 PDT 2008

This weekend we broadcasted probably the most complete and intelligent
interview about election fraud that I have ever heard.   I strongly
encourage everyone to listen to this if you missed it.

Sonali interviews Brad of BradBlog (if you haven't heard of him, you
should), and they cover lots of things that aren't ever mentioned on the
non-independent media.  They also cover why the ACORN thing is NOT
election fraud.

http://uprisingradio.org/home/

It's twenty minutes that will shake up your faith in democracy
regardless of which side you are on.

Mr. NO, I challenge you to listen.

Dave