[Vision2020] Barack Obama and Articles of Repudiation

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 08:41:10 PDT 2008

I enjoyed my exchanges with Dr. Gier yesterday even though I disagree
with his hard line "get Sarah" position. But since Mr. Hansen raises
the issue of politics and religion from a local pov, I'd like to ride
the time machine to a date not too far off in our past to see if Dr.
Gier or anyone else who is likeminded would be interested in holding
presidential candidate Barack Obama to a standard established by Dr.
Gier.

A few years ago Dr. Gier felt compelled to press a former student to
the wall regarding his associations with racist radicals Steve Wilkins
and George Grant (see below) who hold religious-political views that
rival Bill Ayers' views for their violent extremism.

Steve Wilkins is a racist pig who yearns for the days of the Lost
Cause. George Grant is a radical who calls for the execution of
homosexuals, ala Sharia Law, and he somewhat endorses the overthrow of
the US government. Both men are sick and deserve to be repudiated.

But they're no different than Bill Ayers or Raila Odinga who are close
associates of Barack Obama.

Bill Ayers is a violent terrorist (and racist but I don't know the
word for a white man who hates whites and wishes he was black) who has
lived his entire adult life promoting revolution and he spent half his
adult life doing it violently.

Raila Odinga (Obama's cousin) ran for president of Kenya on the
platform that he would institute Sharia law which would result in the
public executions of homosexuals, like they do in Iran.

If it was appropriate for Dr. Gier to press his former student to
repudiate his radical associations, then shouldn't it be appropriate
for him or even all of America to press Barack Obama to repudiate his
radical associations? Or am I a racist for asking this question?

"Article 4.
"Steve Wilkins is the director of the League of the South. It stands
for the repeal of the 14th Amendment (guaranteeing equal rights for
all Americans) and the secession of 15 Southern States to form a New
Confederate States of America. Some would call this treason.

"Do you repudiate the League of the South? Yes or No?

"Article 5.
"George Grant and Steve Wilkins support the novel "Heiland" which has
been compared to the "Turner Diaries" the book that inspired the
bombing of the Oklahoma Federal Building. The book's hero leads a
violent overthrow of a "godless" federal government.

"a. Do you believe in the violent overthrow of the U.S. government? Yes or No?

"b. Do you repudiate the ideas contained in the novel "Heiland"? Yes or No?"
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2003-December/005885.html