[Vision2020] ACORN id bad? What about Republican Voter Caging?

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 15:58:13 PDT 2008

Chas:

One of the many differences between you and me is that when I read a
sentence that exonerates someone of an alleged crime, I do not find
them guilty of said crime. You, however, see  the allegation as
sufficient proof that said crime was once committed. Just because your
fringe newspaper says it's a Republican sport doesn't make it true and
if it was true I would condemn it faster than Obama denying the extent
of his relationship to Bill Ayers.

Another difference between you and me is that when I see a photograph
of Obama shouting into a bullhorn on behalf of his cousin Odinga and
when I read that the Kenyan governement complained about his
canvassing activities, I conclude that Obama stumped for his cousin
and the Kenyan government complained. You, however, were busy having a
flashback of the Jetsons and missed the entire point.