[Vision2020] ACORN id bad? What about Republican Voter Caging?

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 15:04:45 PDT 2008

Chas:

Respectfully, I didn't see any examples of voter fraud in the links
you sent and one article went so far as to say, "No evidence so far
suggests Republicans — vote caging is essentially a GOP sport — have
mounted a caging campaign this year."

I realize that this admission is tantamount to an incontrovertible
conviction of guilt against the Republican Party in your eyes and I
know that from that statement you will likely conclude that ACORN is
as pristine as Greek Thassos marble but I can't help that.

Keep telling yourselve that Obama jumped from really bad ape-fig
poetry (no, Ms. Mix, I am not referring to anything about race) to
Dreams From My Father overnight and that Ayers contributed nothing to
the tangled panoramic horizons of the ragged raging sea-faring vessel
that resisted the cruel current to find its calm waters in the book.