[Vision2020] Forked Tongue: Change You Can Believe In

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 14:58:03 PDT 2008

Chas:

The unwritten rule as it's been defined by the left is that anyone who
says anything negative about Obama is a racist by default and if his
appearance in any way enters the conversation then they just proved
the point beyond contestation.

On the other hand, John McCain has a stumpy posture and Sarah Palin is
a stupid, ugly beast who deserves to be gang raped by black men.

Haven't you been listening?