[Vision2020] Forked Tongue: Change You Can Believe In

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 11:39:47 PDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 07:31, No Weatherman <no.weatherman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Last year Barack Obama undermined the official administration of Kenya
> while he was stumping for his cousin Odinga:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpvLV3d1Eq4

Stumping for Odinga?  I watched your link from start to finish, and I
didn't see Obama stumping for Odinga.  Did you?

> and this year Barack Obama undermined the official US administration
> while he was stumping for himself.

I speak against the official US administration quite frequently.  I
thought it was something that I was entitled to do... one of those
things that supposedly makes US citizenship special, that we can speak
against our government, unlike in those other unpleasant, less free
countries.  Did Obama somehow surrendered this freedom?