[Vision2020] Who Wrote Dreams From My Father?

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 15:18:53 PDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 12:13, No Weatherman <no.weatherman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Who Wrote Dreams From My Father?
> By Jack Cashill

<snip>

I'll have to confess, I would be gravely disappointed if anyone save
Obama wrote his putative works.  Precisely who wrote them, however,
would be of intellectual curiosity, but nothing more.  A large part of
what I admire about Obama is the intelligence I see shining off every
page of Dreams from my Father and The Audacity of Hope.

Finally, you have produced something that disturbs me rather than just
annoys me for being regurgitated yet again.