[Vision2020] Barack Obama stumping 4 Raila Odinga

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 06:52:31 PDT 2008

ACS:

Just when I think you're coming around you resort to deceitful
rhetoric. The 3,000,000 is a fascinating number but what does it have
to do with Odinga saying Obama's father was his uncle?

And, yes, all election fraud bothers me and I hope that in your mind
it does not justify hatcheting people to death.