[Vision2020] ACORN: Change You Can Believe In

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 06:51:23 PDT 2008

"ACORN == A community organization that helps the disenfranchised and
dispossessed register to vote. It self-reports its own bad apples, but
that doesn't provide enough fodder for scandalmongers."

Yes, like they self-reported this one. Chas, you confabulate
storylines that contain some factual truth and lots of imagination.