[Vision2020] Caution....with appologies to Carl

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Wed Oct 8 16:59:17 PDT 2008

Ouch.  Actually, the way the Vandals....and the Cougars....and the Huskies....and the Seahawks (not to mention the Mariners in another sport) are playing, you could have a sign leaving Moscow pointing to Seattle with "Bad football next 300 miles."  I picked a bad time to be a Vandal/Cougar/Seahawk/Mariner fan.  Carl Westberg Jr.