[Vision2020] It’s not an appositive, it's a requirement

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 15:18:21 PDT 2008

ACS:

It's not an appositive, it's the answer to your question. Article II states:

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United
States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be
eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be
eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of
thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the
United States."

I am not aware of a "how to" manual that instructs persons how to
break ranks with their county in order to start a new one and I can't
say I know exactly how the founding fathers went about renouncing
their loyalty to the king and pledging their allegiance to the new
republic. But I have to assume they did it and I assume they framed a
means to naturalize all the new citizens of the USA.

Assuming a grandfather initiation took place, this would account for
the second clause, or non-appositive, of Article II: "or a Citizen of
the United States, AT THE TIME of the Adoption of this Constitution"
(emphasis added). And Andrew Jackson's in.

Not a "natural born citizen" according to my theory, but an eligible
citizen according to the terms of the Constitution.

Have you read Berg's complaint?

http://obamacrimes.com/attachments/001_ObamaComplaint.pdf