[Vision2020] An Obama Dilemma

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 8 12:13:25 PDT 2008

For those of you who may have missed it the last two times I posted it,
here is a speech delivered by Bernadine Dohrn (aka Mrs. William Ayers) in
1969 as a member of the Weathermen Underground.

If you listen to it closely, you will realize that she is speaking out
(and organizing) NOT against our country, but against our government,
Nixon's government.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Speeches/Bernadine_Dohrn_1969.mp3

> On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 11:34, lfalen <lfalen at turbonet.com> wrote:
>

> > I don't know how you missed it. Ayers and his wife were both in the
news a lot at that
time. I am some what older than you, maybe that is why I remember it
better.

> I'm 47.  You?

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

"Jesus was a community organizer and Poncius Pilate was a governor."

- Marilyn Trail, sister of Representative Tom trail (September 8, 2008)

----

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)