[Vision2020] ON LIST

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 11:49:27 PDT 2008

Mr. Hansen,

Please accept my sincere apology for presuming to call you by your
first name and I'll assume that the "OFFLIST" subject header was an
accidental typo that you inserted after you accidentally carbon copied
the email to the Vis.

As for your most recent outburst, I presume it represents your idea of
a "civil society" though it's more likely an act of obedience on your
part to Obama who instructed his followers to "get in their face":

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/09/17/politics/p185733D40.DTL&type=politics

Job well done, my man.