[Vision2020] Fw: Fw: Fw: Read his own written words-- where hestands for the future

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Oct 8 12:03:31 PDT 2008

Saundra
They were referenced as quotes from his books, so I assume that they are correct. However I have not read the books. Carl says they may be taken out of context. Again I don't know about that. I guess I will be forced to read his books.
I unusually books as opposed to going to the library. In this case I will need to go to the libeary.
Roger