[Vision2020] The Party of God

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 08:30:23 PDT 2008

Ummm . . . . I realize we got bogged down on a lot of issues in the
past two weeks but we still have an outstanding question on the table
that no one's touched — the question of when we (the USA) kicked
Hezbollah out of Lebanon as Senator Joseph Biden alleged during his
Vice Presidential Candidate debate with Governor Sarah Palin:

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-October/057021.html

We all know that smokin' Joe has a tendency to speak before he's ready
but I'm curious to hear from you Sarah haters out there how you would
have reacted if the Governor had gaffed so badly on such an important
detail concerning our national security.