[Vision2020] The Palins' un-American Activities

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Wed Oct 8 08:23:53 PDT 2008

That's old news to me, and probably new to most of this list (if anyone
accually clicked through and read it,... you should c&p the text).  The
difference?  I listen to progressive radio because the mainstream media
is so corrupt.  How can you tell if a media outlet is corrupt?  If they
claim to be "fair and balanced" then you know that they lie because that
is not possible!

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.