[Vision2020] An Obama Dilemma

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 19:42:24 PDT 2008

I am older than Obama, and I remember the Weathermen.  I remember the
Black Panther Party.  I remember the Symbionese Liberation Army.
Primarily, I remember them (and the Watergate scandal, and the Vietnam
War, and the Munich Massacre) because they interrupted Scooby Doo a
lot.  However, I was a precocious youth, and was watching The Dick
Cavett Show before most little boys were out of figurative short
trousers.

I knew who Patty Hearst was, but I didn't know the name Bill Ayers
until I learned it in connection with Obama.

How many of you can truthfully say otherwise?

Is it that inconceivable that Obama knew who the Weathermen were, but not Ayers?

Not to me, it isn't, but your mileage may vary.

I personally didn't know that Margrit von Braun was related to Wernher
for several years, and I even had the benefit of knowing who Wernher
von Braun was.