[Vision2020] Natural Born Citizen: Evasion You Can Believe In

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 18:23:11 PDT 2008

I originally pointed out the civil complaint seeking an injunction
against Barack Obama from running for the office of POTUS as an
example of the msm not reporting legitimate questions about his
candidacy.

Things are different now.

The only reason that the civil complaint against Obama has any legs is
because those legs are physically attached to Obama.

I have read all the arguments on the web for and against Obama's legal
standing and the most compelling argument I found was on Obama's
official website:

"When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Kenya
was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom's dwindling
empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject
whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act
of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.'s children.

"Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn
an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically
expired on Aug. 4, 1982."
http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate

(If you ask if I really think that Obama is so stupid that he would
put this on his website to his own detriment, I answer by saying,
"Yes. This is the same man who didn't know Rev. Wright is a racist pig
and who didn't know that Bill Ayers is a domestic terrorist. Of course
he's that stupid.)

I do not have access to Westlaw or a similar search engine to confirm
the exact definition of "natural born citizen" as it applies to this
context and you will search Google in vain. But the argument as I
understand it is that Obama's Kenyan citizenship combined with his US
citizenship made him a "dual citizen" — the exact worst-case scenario
that the founding fathers had in mind when they mandated that only a
"natural born citizen" could hold the office of POTUS. They did not
want a subject of the King sitting in the executive office for obvious
reasons — his loyalty to the USA would be divided which would pose a
clear and present danger to the national security of the republic. At
best he could be a decent president who loves his country, at worst he
could be an agent for the king.

Everyone understands the principle that dual citizenship = dual
loyalty and it doesn't matter if he let his British citizenship
expire. His status as a NBC is tainted — it's a divided status at best
(and I am not a racist for observing this fact).

You would think that the question about Obama's qualification to hold
the office of POTUS could be answered very easily, that is, if he's a
NBC. But yesterday his defense filed a motion to delay discovery until
they get a ruling on their request to dismiss the case:

http://obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/1-main/29-berg-outraged-obama-a-dnc-file-motion-to-prevent-concurrent-discovery

This is good lawyering but it's bad politics.

If Barack Obama is a natural born citizen he should be able to prove
it at the snap of a finger. And the more he dodges the question the
more he will force it, as well as raise serious doubts about his
reason for evading it.