[Vision2020] The Politics of Desperation

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 7 18:11:39 PDT 2008

Frankly, with the economic crisis, I am absolutely baffled by the obsession
of some with the tenuous connection between Obama and Ayers.  <yawn>  This
is old news . . . more of the looking back "mavericks" McCain & Palin claims
isn't helpful.

But, I suppose when a campaign is so totally CLUELESS about the dire issues
that really matter to Americans, particularly after yet another disastrous
day for the Dow, playing in the toilet is all they've got left.

It's also absolutely baffling to me how Palin could be so completely devoid
of character or integrity to get up on stage to talk about Ayers given her
own intimate connection to the treasonous AKIP and her presidential
candidate's connection to bone fide terrorists at the time McCain was
associating with them!!!  Shame on her.

Hockey moms living in glass houses show incredibly poor judgment when they
throw pucks.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****