[Vision2020] Why Republicans are red

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Mon Oct 6 20:01:40 PDT 2008

For many years I have wondered why the Republicans are represented with
red and the Democrats with blue.  I mean, since the Democrats are
generally more for social justice they are therefore closer to
communists, so they should be red, shouldn't they?

But now I understand.  The Republican's are red because that is the way
they will leave the nation's budget.  At least they have for the last
fifty years.

What the pundit on the radio was talking about when I made this
realization is that they do this on purpose.  The idea is that
recognizing that the possession of the White House will always
oscillate, they leave the incoming Democrats with a huge debt to deal
with.  This way they aren't able to pay for any of the changes they
wanted to accomplish because they are so busy putting the economy back
together.  Then, when the White House oscillates back red they can get
on with the business of moving the nation's wealth back to those who
they believe truly deserve it, the filthy rich.

Now, I'm still wondering why the Democrats are blue, is it because they
are suffocating from the corruption of their party?

Dave (who likes green things)

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.