[Vision2020] economist.com -- Global Electoral College

nickgier at roadrunner.com nickgier at roadrunner.com
Sun Oct 5 18:18:24 PDT 2008

Hi Paul,

The Economist, to which I subscribe and draw lots of material for my columns, is pro free market and pro free trade.  I'm sure the editors would have endorsed McCain if he had not turned dirty campaigning and picked Sarah Palin.  They join many other political and economic observers in saying that they don't recognize this guy who now calls himself John McCain.

Bush has destroyed our international reputation and what these overwhelming votes are showing, even in countries such as Israel and Afghanistan, is that well informed (they are reading one of the most respected journals in the world) citizens of the world know exactly which candidate will restore that reputation.  Nothing bizarre here at all.

Vote Obama-Biden!

Nick