[Vision2020] economist.com -- Global Electoral College

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 17:38:42 PDT 2008

That's pretty bizarre.  It isn't the percentages in other countries that
interest me, it's the 80% Obama / 20% McCain split in the US that does.
Is the readership of The Economist "left-leaning" (for wont of a better
term)?  I would have thought that a financial magazine would be more
"right-wing", but maybe that's my own prejudices showing.

Paul