[Vision2020] An Obama Dilemma

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 20:19:58 PDT 2008

Gary --

Incidentally, this pretty much covers the relationship between Ayers
and Obama, from top to bottom:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/04/us/politics/04ayers.html?_r=2&hp&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

As far as I can tell, it's a recapitulation of the incredibly hostile
Stanley Kurtz article, but without scare quotes and the spurious
accusation that a Nixon ambassador was funding radical education
reform. It proves that two people belonging to the same political
party, who lived within three blocks of each other, who served on a
board of directors together, crossed paths several times.

-- ACS