[Vision2020] An Obama Dilemma

joekc at roadrunner.com joekc at roadrunner.com
Sat Oct 4 12:11:32 PDT 2008

"Joe" is my name, so I prefer it over other titles.

I'm still not sure what argument you are referring to, nor am I sure what fallacy I committed.

I take this as a serious charge. I'm not writing under a false name, I teach logic, and if I
committed a fallacy, I'd like to know and I'd appreciate an opportunity to defend myself.

What was the argument? I don't know what you are talking about. Just say it.

--
Joe Campbell