[Vision2020] Everyone should understand that.

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sat Oct 4 11:40:59 PDT 2008

When, in the debate, Joe Biden referred to Article 1 I thought he made the
reference clear when he continued with the statement that the only
legislative power the Vice President has is to vote in case of a tie.  And
that is specifically in Article 1. Everything else regarding the Vice
President and his/her duties comes under Article 2, the enumerated powers of
the Executive Branch.  So I certainly don't see Biden's remark as a
misstatement.

Sue Hovey