[Vision2020] Everyone should understand that.

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 10:33:07 PDT 2008

Incidentally, Chris, Article 1 of the Constitution does define the
role of the Vice President as it relates to the legislative branch.
This wouldn't be salient to the conversation except that it's this
very argument that Cheney used to claim that the VP isn't subject to
restrictions on the executive branch.

-- ACS