[Vision2020] Left wingers? (was An Obama Dilemma)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Oct 4 08:23:35 PDT 2008

OK.  The tone of all of them is unnecessarily combative, I've already objected to "mysterious"-type references about a man who's undergone intense media scrutiny in his bid for the presidency, but I'll suggest that your "is he or is he not?" citizenship posts have not had at their core an honest search for truth.

Want it straight?  I think it's cowardly to post potshots at Obama and at Visionaires under a pseudonym.  So why limit myself to one objectionable post of yours?

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/