[Vision2020] [Bulk] An Imposter!

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Oct 2 17:06:05 PDT 2008

We now have trolls replacing trolls, and it just gets uglier and more non-sensical.

I know this will surprise you, but unless it directly affects me, or something about which people might expect me to comment -- yeah, both of you! -- I plan to ignore Weatherman, because Weatherman is not worthy of response until and unless he/she/they reveal their identity.

Weatherman is running scared, perhaps "appalled," at the thought of an Obama victory.  If he chooses to live in a world where Barack Obama is the scariest guy in it, knowing all of the truly frightening folks out there, let him.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/