[Vision2020] [Bulk] An Imposter!

Warren Hayman whayman at roadrunner.com
Thu Oct 2 17:37:24 PDT 2008

Hi Folks,

I have a simple rule regarding public communication. If someone cannot or will not identify her/him/itself without at least noting reasons of why it might not be cogent to do so (safety concerns, etc), I delete without malice. Again, the key might be a legitimate concern for anonymity, but even that would be hopefully stated up front. For example, one of the better websites I have found concerning climate change involves some serious scientists publishing their work who are concerned with "outing" etc, but that is all up front and understood.

For others I have found that silence can be a loud response.

Warren Hayman

PS-- the above missive in no way abrogated free speech.