[Vision2020] Donations From Gaza: Change You Can Believe In

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 07:58:14 PDT 2008

Chas:

U da man!

It was an argument by implication premised on Hussein Obama's guilt by
participation. And there's no connection between Gaza and HAMAS:

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/Hamas_Endorses_Obama/2008/04/17/88754.html

No Weatherman has been under the weather but watching Sarah P mop the
floor with Joseph B's hairplugs lifted me up.

I'll try to catch up with posts.