[Vision2020] Donations From Gaza: Change You Can Believe In

Chuck Kovis ckovis at turbonet.com
Fri Oct 3 08:28:03 PDT 2008

Thanks for the information.  With this earth-shattering news, I will not
vote for Obama.  I'm gonna vote for old lump jaw and winker Sarah. Theys got
a handle on it.  I'm gonna get a natural gas car and line up at Sarah's gas
pipeline, when it gits bilt.  That's after I listen to Wright's sermon and
read his book and go kill a baby or two.  After that, I gonna go to
Afganistan and Iraq and kill a few Iraqui's (they kilt Dale Earnhardt, after
all).  Damn, let's git this ball rollin.  Chuk Kobis