[Vision2020] Donations From Gaza: Change You Can Believe In

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 3 08:59:53 PDT 2008

My mistake and my apologies.

It was an extremely unfortunate choice of company titles.  Perhaps (and
with certainty) I should have reflected a different business title,
maybe "Terrorists for McCain".

Again, my apologies.

I will henceforth refrain from any further "off-color" humor.

> Please, let's stop with this kind of stuff.  The point has been made --
s> ome people think the Palin-Planned Parenthood donation thing is
unethical> , some appreciate the irony.  But it's really time to drop
this, and
gi> ving instructions doesn't help.  Also, pedophilia has been used too
often> , which is to say more than once, as the track for a bad joke.

> Keely
> http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/
>

> From: idahotom at hotmail.com
> To: chasuk at gmail.com; no.weatherman at gmail.com
> Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 07:11:28 -0700
> CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Donations From Gaza: Change You Can Believe In
>

> Exactly, Chas.
>

> If somebody wanted to cause a stir, they could . . .
>

> 1)  Open a business checking account (with the minimum amount required)
at
> Washington Mutual under the business' name of . . . er . . . uh . . .
"Pedo> philes for Palin" (utilizing a PO box as the address of the
company).

> 2)  Order a box of checks.
>

> 3)  Once the checks arrive with the "Pedophiles for Palin" heading on the
c> hecks, send a $5 (check) donation to the McCain/Palin campaign.

> 4)  Once the check has cleared the bank, send a copy of the check
anonymo> usly to the Spokesman Review.

> 5)  S-R will verify that the donation did, in fact, originate from a
bu> siness titled "Pedophiles for Palin" and cashed by the McCain/Palini
campai> gn people.

> Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets” from
Jamie> ..
> http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-
cns!5> 50F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008>

"Jesus was a community organizer and Poncius Pilate was a governor."

- Marilyn Trail, sister of Representative Tom trail (September 8, 2008)

----

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)