[Vision2020] Palin Candidacy Helps Planned ParenthoodFundraising

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 17:32:27 PDT 2008

Jeff,

Of course any administration Palin is part of will focus on choosing Supreme Court justices that will overturn Roe v. Wade.  Naturally their candidates will testify to the Senate that they don't know what they might do on that issue, and they can't discuss matters that might appear in front of them, wink, wink.

Once it's overturned, then it would be a matter of getting individual states to ban it.  Of course that's her agenda.  She was selected because many in the Christian Right didn't believe McCain would work to that end, and her selection provided them that assurance.

I find it amazing you are claiming anything else.  She's not there because she can allegedly see Russia.

Sunil