[Vision2020] Palin Candidacy Helps Planned ParenthoodFundraising

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Thu Oct 2 16:58:20 PDT 2008

As Joe said, Sarah Palin presumes to have what it takes to be Vice President, and possibly President of the United States.  Kid gloves are not necessary.  After all, she can gut a moose, she can kill a charging (non-endangered species) polar bear while she's armed with nothing but a hockey puck and a penknife.  Grab a salmon out of the river with her bare hands, and eat it raw.  All without mussing her hair.  She can take this.  I trust.   Carl Westberg Jr.