[Vision2020] Joseph Biden’s Foreign Policy Experience

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 12:36:53 PDT 2008

I am saying that my experience of dealing with plagiarists has been
definitive. Catch 'em young (high school) and they may learn but if
they're still doing it in college, then they there's something else
going on.

Your "illustration"of chronic was a comparison or an analogy. You
compared theft (plagiarism) to eating veal to show another use of the
word chronic but the object of your chronic varied so widely from mine
that the illustration was faulty. I argued from moral grounds, you
argued from mundane and thereby changed categories.