[Vision2020] Palin Candidacy Helps Planned Parenthood

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 11:30:53 PDT 2008

Jeff --

I see that you didn't answer my question. Do you actually believe that
this email is falsely asserting that Sarah Palin supports Planned
Parenthood? Do you believe that Sarah Palin -- who supports a total
ban on abortion, even in cases of rape and incest -- does not support
the anti-abortion plank of the Republican platform? Has she ever made
any sort of representation to that effect?

There is no meaning of the words "harm," "malign," or "scam" that fits
your post.

-- ACS