[Vision2020] Palin Candidacy Helps Planned Parenthood

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Thu Oct 2 08:33:32 PDT 2008

Mr Hansen,

I have no difficulty with criticism of public officials as they carry
out their daily responsibilities.

I have serious concern about taking actions that serve to malign or
harm that individual.  The donation scam is tasteless and unethical.

As to the rest of your diatribe - drivel.  You don't want meaningful
dialogue, you want the "most posted award".

Guess what - you win.