[Vision2020] Palin Candidacy Helps Planned Parenthood

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 2 05:32:52 PDT 2008

Mr. Harkins stated:

"This is the best you can do?  Please provide some authority for your
assertion that she is not a private citizen because she is running for
public office.  You assert that it is ok to intentionally hurt her?"

At first I thought it was all one big put-on.  But, you REALLY are
struggling with basic comprehension.

I will reiterate what I had said earlier.  Sarah Palin, as a candidate for
public office, is susceptible to public criticism, both favorable and
adverse.  Unsubstantiate ridicule of her private life (that portion not
related to her candidacy) is open to litigation.

If false claims against a person's public life were litigious, Karl Rove
and the Swift-Boaters (Now, if that doesn't sound like a band from the
late 50s), would still be in court over Al Gore and John Kerry.  You do
understand the difference between "public" and "private" in this context,
don't you, Mr. Harkins?

If I wanted my statements twisted and mangeld to fit some lame, non-
constructive agenda, I'd return to posting them at Courtney's blaahg.

Jeesh!

I responded to you, Mr. Harkins, hoping to develop some sense of
constructive dialogue.

What I continuously find out about you, Mr. Harkins, is that you don't
really give a damn about meaningful interaction.  You merely crave
attention.  Pitiful as it may be, the attention you so desparately require
is not found on a public community listserve.

Enough said.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Moscow,