[Vision2020] Palin Candidacy Helps Planned Parenthood

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 1 20:11:58 PDT 2008

Mr. Harkins stated:

"Tell you what - let's start a campaign, in your name [Chas], to provide
donations to Christ Church.  Are you in?"

One minor, hardly worth mentioning, detail, Harkins.

Sarah Palin, as a candidate for vice president, is a public entity/  Where
Chas is a private citizen.

However, if you are up to it, feel free to start a "If you hate Tom
Hansen, donate money to Christ Church" campaign.  After all, there is such
a thin line between love and hate.

Note to Dougie:  No need to thank me, fat man.  Just knowing your love is
there says it all.

"And the sign said 'Everybody welcome, come in, kneel down and pray'
But when they passed around the plate at the end of it all,
I didn't have a penny to pay, so I got me a pen and a paper and I made up
my own little sign
I said thank you Lord for thinking about me, I'm alive and doing fine.'

Sorry about the musical interlude.  I'm addicted to the Five Man Electric
Band and their song Signs (blaring in the background).

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
MOscow, Idaho