[Vision2020] Say What?

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 1 12:21:16 PDT 2008

Au contraire, Keely - I think your eyesight is refreshingly spot on.

But, I did enjoy the hearty laugh from Gary Crabtree referring to you as a
blog stalker when those of us who've been around remember that Cowardly
Courtney is the original blog stalker who took his toys to his own private
playground because he couldn't handle the heat of having his hate-mongering
challenged here  J

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****