[Vision2020] Say What?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Oct 1 12:02:05 PDT 2008

No, thanks, Gary.  I rather like what I do, and I think it's important.  Besides, my eyesight sucks anyway.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/

From: jampot at roadrunner.com
To: kjajmix1 at msn.com; thansen at moscow.com; vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Say What?
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 06:05:50 -0700

Another hobby? You mean that blog stalking Doug and Dale
isn't using up your day the way it used to? Perhaps you could step away from the
keyboard and give gainful employment a whirl, assuming that you have a
marketable skill other than searching out the mote. Perhaps an optometrist needs
an assistant?