[Vision2020] Congrats to former Idaho head coach Tom Cable!

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 23 17:01:02 PST 2008

Congrats to Tom Cable who today led the Oakland Raiders to a 31-10 road victory over their division rival Denver Broncos.  This improved Cable's NFL head coaching record to 2-5.  Even if the Raiders lose their remaining 5 games, Cable will have a win/loss record no worse than that of Idaho Vandals this football season.

Once again, please join me in congratulating Tom Cable for his success as the Oakland Raiders head coach and I'll eagerly await Tom Hanson's wrath in response to this post.

-Scott