[Vision2020] California Supreme Court to Take Up Gay Marriage

Kai Eiselein, Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Thu Nov 20 12:05:19 PST 2008

Re: [Vision2020] California Supreme Court to Take Up Gay MarriageDo societies not have the right to decide what is acceptable and what isn't?
Why not make polygamy legal?
Why not let brothers marry sisters or first cousins marry first cousins? (Other than the inbreeding issue)
Why not just make an amendment stating a marriage can be between ANY consenting adults? That would be the best way, wouldn't it?
I can just hear the champagne corks popping as divorce lawyers celebrate the thought of multiple wives divorcing a husband.