[Vision2020] California Supreme Court to Take Up Gay Marriage

Bill London london at moscow.com
Thu Nov 20 10:46:38 PST 2008

That is not a scary sentence. That is the role of the courts.

A scarier sentence might be:
"They (the supreme court) agreed that the voters did have the authority to enact a law to imprison all Muslims and destroy all mosques."

After all, just recall the relocation of Japanese Americans in World War II.

BL