[Vision2020] Ex-Generals, Admirals: Repeal Policy on Gays

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Nov 18 14:57:21 PST 2008

No, I haven't been in the military and I don't pretend to be an expert on its affairs, but many heterosexual and homosexual veterans and current service members believe this to be a bad policy, and many of our nation's finest live in fear of being found out.  It seems the question of "should gays serve in the military?" is ridiculous, given that they always have, and have done so more often than not with distinction.

I hope these people who have served so admirably are heard by those
currently in charge and that lesbians and gay men in the military can
finally serve openly.  This "don't ask/don't tell" policy, and the
"keep it secret no matter what" one before it, is ludicrous.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/