[Vision2020] Say What?

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Tue Nov 18 06:21:58 PST 2008

I smell talk show . . .

DC

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-bounces at moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-bounces at moscow.com]
On Behalf Of Tom Hansen
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 5:36 AM
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Say What?

"If there is anything that I can do in terms of assisting there and
allowing the credence, the credibility that that great vocation, that
cornerstone of our democracy called the press, if I can help build up that
credibility in the press and allow the electorate to know that they can
believe everything that is reported through the airwaves and through
print, I want to be able to help."

- Sarah Palin to Larry King

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)