[Vision2020] The Lord's Day

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 12:05:04 PST 2008

Hmmmmmmmmmm - I'm not so sure this is an "actionable" action.
Certainly points 1 and 3 are not germane, and point 2 is questionable.
 Since these are biblical quotes, one could argue that "any written
instrument . . .delivered and used as true" does not apply since many
feel such writings are not true.  One could possibly argue that J Ford
is not a real person, but him/her self writing under a pseudonym, so
is it illegal to impersonate an impersonator?? Or alternatively one
could argue that obviously it's not an impersonation since the email
contact address is different than the "real" J Ford, so there is no
intent to deceive.  Additionally one does not stand to gain any
benefit, monetarily or otherwise,  so no harm no foul?

However I would wonder if one could be sued for libel by accusing the
impersonator of being someone else with no proof in hand.

Ahhh such is the need for the legal profession . . .

GS