[Vision2020] The Lord's Day

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Nov 17 09:22:20 PST 2008

This law works for e-impersonation.  I invoked it several years ago when a local person forged an email with my email address.  Though no charges were ever brought, the person was warned, and henceforth has not forged my email address again, as far as I know.

What made this case interesting was that the forger tried to use an anonymizing proxy without understanding the information that is encoded in the message headers of emails.

W.