[Vision2020] The Lord's Day

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 17 11:01:53 PST 2008

Yes, Wayne.

The "Curate of Crackpotland" and the "New Richard Butler" are just two of
His (capitalized purposely to go along with His ego) many monikers; among
them "His Whineyness" and "The Un-pastorized".

I believe now that I have sufficient sound-bytes to produce a sequel to
Charlie Brown's "Why Is Everybody Always Pickin' On Me"

Stay tuned . . .

> The voice on the Mp3 is none other than he who is now known as The
> Curate of Crackpotland or The New Richard Butler.
>
> W.

Idaho