[Vision2020] FYI (privatejf35)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 17 10:53:28 PST 2008

See . . .

Roger Falen (a long time subscriber of V2020) is not certain that this is
not THE J Ford.

Roger Falen goes on to say:

"In any case if you don't like these post just delete them."

And if I don't approve of my (or somebody else's) privacy being infringed
upon, just ignore it, right Roger?

> I am not a particularly religious person, but I do not mind reading
posts on scripture. My
daughter sends them to me all the time. They are worth contemplating aside
from any view
on religion in general. If people do not like them they can delete them
unread. I don't
know who J. Ford is and don't care. If this J.Ford is not the original
that is a potential
problem, but I dont' know that. There have been a lot of theories here on
the identity of
anonymous posters. Most of these theories I think are wrong. Who knows
some may be
correct. In any case if you don't like these post just delete them.

Roger